I am pretty positive it is microscope, though I've heard certain types called scientific microscopes, and there are all different kinds of microscopes, as well, optical, electron, point-projection, etc.
Hope this helps,
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket. [Diefenbaker whines] Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake. (Due South)
Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)
For future reference...please use a proper subject line? If everyone said "OMG PLZ HELP" when they wanted help, no one would be able to find the topic they wanted.
Got YWS? I do.
Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this. Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.
Yup yup, it's microscope. There are tons of names for them, though. Do you need a specific one, or did you just need to know what the scientific name is?
You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. — Anne Lamott