"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
Omni, you are an ominous DM and I love you for that.
They/he
"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
oop just popping in to say I’ve created a map for Alenda, the country where Lyndira’s located… I just tacked it on to the bottom of Rupturia, if that’s alright. xD Let me know if there are any conflicts or anything! ^^
Mint you are the absolute best and i love the map! Do you mind if I add this to my lore dump post?
Spearmint wrote:oop just popping in to say I’ve created a map for Alenda, the country where Lyndira’s located… I just tacked it on to the bottom of Rupturia, if that’s alright. xD Let me know if there are any conflicts or anything! ^^
Well, I’m excited to see what secrets you hold, Omni.
They/he
"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
Omni always has everything planned 3 years and 100k words in advance lol. But they always refuse to TELL you about it >:[
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
Oh, it definitely is. They're great at what they do-- it also happens to just keep the writers on the edge of their seat as much as the readers lol
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
I’m excited to be dmed by them for the first time, then!
They/he
"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
Woah! That looks so cool. Thank you for blessing us with these amazing maps.
They/he
"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first.
Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you. — Arcticus