Hello! Since this storybook has been inactive for a month, I'm not sure if it's still running. But, if it is, I think I can definitely handle having another storybook on my plate! It looks like a lot of fun.
Could I be put down as one of the genie competitors?
I'm considering joining this. I don't know if I can handle another commitment, but this looks fun. If I do, I'll be in team demon. Also, what time period is this in? What's the tech like?
Intrepid Explorer Squire of the Green Room Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid Brief Castaway Founder of Hermits United TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year Dark Matter Overlord Kind of a Big Deal
And what happens in these trials? Is it a hunger games sort of thing? Are their clues? Do we know?
Intrepid Explorer Squire of the Green Room Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid Brief Castaway Founder of Hermits United TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year Dark Matter Overlord Kind of a Big Deal
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers