Transcendent [DT]

55 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1394
Reviews 28
Sorry, I’ll try and get it done soon. I’m moving house tomorrow so I’m just trying to get that sorted. My character should be done by the end of the week though.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
@ThemagicalEbonyFox, okay! Don't stress too much about it.
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
@ThemagicalEbonyFox, how's your character profile coming along? Once you have it up, I can start coming up with the plans for the first round of posts.

What is everyone excited for in this storybook? I love the idea of Lottie making some new friends, and I love the idea of having ghosts interact with the living. I think it's going to be a lot of fun to write!
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 15630
Reviews 364
I am really excited to insert some anti-stereotypes in Veronica




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1030
Reviews 1260
I’m excited!

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
@Pentavalence, welcome to the storybook! I love your character already! Taylor is going to be a great addition to the cast. Now we have an even amount of ghost hunters and ghosts!

@ThemagicalEbonyFox, can you please get your character up by the end of the weekend? I'd love to start this storybook soon.
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 133
Reviews 45
Thank you! I can’t wait to start!
________________________________________________________________________________
Formerly penandswords

"Not being heard is no reason for silence" -Victor Hugo




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
I'm sorry to bother you again, @ThemagicalEbonyFox, but can you please get your character up soon? You're the only person who hasn't submitted one yet.
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1394
Reviews 28
I should be able to get it up by tommorow.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
@ThemagicalEbonyFox, can you please get your character profile up? We need to know about the whole cast so we can plan the first round of posts. If you can't get it up, I think we might need to find someone else to take on that role. I don't want to, but we need all of the characters for this storybook to begin.
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.