"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
I just can't get over how fun this is going to be to write:
a.) The Italian and the French-Greek b.) who both are hopeless romantics and c.) both like-minded supports/healers d.) are going to be covering one another's backs closely e.) and forming close bonds f.) blessed by God himself.
THERE WILL BE NO ROMANCE, I ASSURE YOU. But hi-jinks aplenty, I'm sure.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon
I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.
I swore I subscribed to this and I was like "why is church of incarnate so quiet" AND I COME BACK AND THE PAGE IS ALREADY 5 PAGES LONG kill me i have a lot of reading to do
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."
@sheyren you're only encouraging reza to use that nickname
I don't understand what you're saying, @Lumi. If you're saying split Piero and Rose, I wouldn't want that because you seemed eager to have them together in a team. I was thinking more along the lines of a three-person-team with Adilah.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."
Posted! I left the opportunity for you guys to duel your partners. Also, I don't have an exact idea of what the church base looks like, so feel free to go wild with your interpretations.
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman