Happy Londoning~! @Sagitta ~ chan! We might be quarreling a little because there is no people to info-spam us. XD But of course, it is childish matter though. (It's weird to see you here in this time...)
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
Whut?! @Sagitta ~ chan... You ask US to limit the crazy. We shall accept this test... (So, with our boss gone, who shall die first?)
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
I can TRY to stay in line. ...My craziness stays, however. Non-negociable.
@Sagitta Have a nice trip
@NicolMemo What have I done to deserve you using the "-sama" honorific on me? I know I call myself Shell Master, but I'm not THAT great XD Also, you've played Disgaea! High-five!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
It is too quiet when our boss isn't here~! This is more than craziness, I think.
@Tortwag ~ sama
I rather want to call you with "~Sempai", but that doesn't come out well with your name. (Seriously! Tortwag~sempai! XP) So, "~Sama" popped out and I found it interesting to use at yours. Yay! High five accepted.
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
^^ @15253 :3 Numbers~san, you should ask this question to Clock~sempai, since he's the one that wanted to take care of this SB, mostly.
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
Please, post another story...anyone? That way, we could stabilize this craziness...
>_< @Sagitta ~ chan, come back already! We've all ready to kill you...
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
meh were not that crazy. You should come to chat sometime. Anyhow, I suppose we'll finish up intro posts (if we haven't done so already) and hopefully Clockwork will lead us to victory at least for a short while.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine
Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie
You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp
Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light. — Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)