Gaze upon my new Avvie, in celebration of my first CAMP post. I'll REALLY miss my dear Grave digger, but I'll stick with Mudkip for a while.
Speakin' of which, I might change my Past Human from a Smeargle to a Mudkip - since we're not starting that thing before a while, I wonder if it's still a possibility. I have a good reason for the change, but I'm still hesitating.
Which suddenly reminds me: @AstralHunter I'm polishing my decks. You're going down, one of these weekends.
@Robusto still need to review you. Don't worry. It's comin'.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
@15253 I have a One too, but sadly, no games. Well, besides The Master Chief Collection and FIFA 15. I wonder if I can send you a friend request on the 360 and have you accept it on the One. Surely though you MUST have last Gen!
I'll take that as a compliment. But hey, that doesn't mean I win all the time! Astral definitely has a much better chance than in Showdown.
@Robusto @AstralHunter Yeah, it's decided. I am officially switching my Smeargle for a Mudkip. I'll probably keep Glyphord around as an NPC - I HATE deleting characters out of existence - but Mudkip's becomin' my Human. ...As for the name... Hmhmhmhmhmhm. I'm obviously naming him Deedal. Deedal Levia - ← that's a title - the Mudkip. Mew is sitll his guardian, and Neomar still his rival. ...Which makes much more sense considering what i've planned, actually.
@Charizard821 ...Did you just play Psyche on me again by totally posting while I was editing this? DARN IT.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
I'll friend you both next time I get online. Also, @15253, plugging in the old console is just the price you'll have to pay to play with me. At least until backwards compatibility is released.
Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do. — Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content