I still exist as well. Trying to organize my posts as well, but those last 3 months of school are... Worse than expected.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
Long live ancient people then! I shall join your group in a few years XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far? And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale? I shall find the answers... to these questions."
Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble. — Matthew Kelly