@Wolfare1, I couldn't have answered that better even if I tried.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
Alright, I'll work on it this weekend then. I didn't think the order mattered either but then everything was in order...
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Now that @Wolfare1's character is imprisoned by the Callitrix, I have decided to make a Callitrix character who will serve as her cell and grounds guard. (Yes, the Callitrix will allow Aaron to move around in the city, but with a qualified guard beside her 24/7)
Former incarnations have been: TheWanderingWizard TheClockworkConjurer TheIllusiveIntellect TheSunderingSorceror And, TheMaieuticMesmerist
I shall give you the 400 points, @15253, but please remember for future reference: If I, or one of my managers, makes a points reward, double posting will not count (and you just double posted...) But here are your points. To the rest, I shall now offer 300 points to the next post. P.S. - I admire your dedication @15253, but give the others a chance as well. And share some of that enthusiasm with the rest of your fellow SBers.
Former incarnations have been: TheWanderingWizard TheClockworkConjurer TheIllusiveIntellect TheSunderingSorceror And, TheMaieuticMesmerist
And then there was silence (once again). I realize that all of us have school and other priorities, but please keep the tempo at least progressive I shall try and introduce my new character in a post soon. Btw, the 300points are still up for grabs.
Former incarnations have been: TheWanderingWizard TheClockworkConjurer TheIllusiveIntellect TheSunderingSorceror And, TheMaieuticMesmerist
hum bug. I was planning for something between the princess and him, but its kinda going to undermine carlyles authority a little. Kind of like introducing a new character but im just using their influence really. Well im going to post it, but realize ive been planning this for a while
I apologize, @ElvenKnight for sending off your character. I can still edit my post, like by saying that both Ecthelion AND the Princess "disappeared", and that they are both in pursuit of Jeremiah. I dunno, it is your two characters after all. And no, @15253, you can't get these points as well. *mock lectures*
Former incarnations have been: TheWanderingWizard TheClockworkConjurer TheIllusiveIntellect TheSunderingSorceror And, TheMaieuticMesmerist
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders