Escape From Rainbowland DT

94 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
Alright, here's the DT!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
Oh my word I GOTTA join this! :DDD




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
Well make a character template then!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 816
Reviews 67
I'll make a character later. :3
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'



previously:
GuyFieri




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 240
Reviews 17
Making a charatcer
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
Ella please say if your a Wisher or escaping
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
Ok you are all in :) Tell your friends about Rainbowland though. (It's fantasy) You can make another character and you can put it on the Wisher's Side
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Aw, this looks awesome... If I join, could I have a character that is not always with everyone else? Only because I don't know how often I'd be able to post.
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
Yes, you could be a Wisher who spies on those who try to escape or a escaper who lost the group
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
OK... Is it starting soon? Or do I have time to take a bit?
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Can I just say, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! If you let me, I think I'll be a Wisher.
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
It'll start when we get more people and even afterwards I'm still accepting
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Cool, I hope to make my character tommorrow. ( I'll try to do some advertising too )
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 20
Reviews 317
Ok, the Sb will start soon. I have to bug people to be Wishers as well. Don't get eaten by a unicorn when I'm gone!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11009
Reviews 413
Checking in!
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy