Napo Week 2025 Badges

22 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7138
Reviews 84
Pumpkin Patch Pal: Something Inky
Harvest Crew: Poems
The world needs more sparkles




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255
Here's my NaPo week thread: eerie love

I posted a new poem for each day of the event!
Last edited by AlexWrites on Sat Nov 01, 2025 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4038
Reviews 489
Spot!

If I ever manage to make a thread I'll put it here.
[untitled 2]

Chatter:
weathered roots
posthumous; trees ablaze, guiding lantern
gEnuiNely, October shoUld be the eiGhth montH
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
Pumpkin Patch Pal: gEnuiNely, October shoUld be the eiGhth montH
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D



It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief