Granted; he instead gives you fifty lashes with the cat-o-nines.
I wish to be a Youtube star for something NOT stupid.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Granted; now you have to do everything the moment you think about doing it.
I wish I had a portable piano I could strap to my back.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Granted, but you forgot it in the bus and someone stole it.
I wish it could stop raining.
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3 Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers