10/10 I like it, though I can't help but imagine that there's something sinister lurking below.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
I do believe you and I have been through your delicious avatar boys before. 10/10!
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends. - Ethel Watts Mumford A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. - Walter Winchell “I’ll Surprise you, I promise” -Adam Lambert
It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person — starchild314