No! That's something bad. Grr... The answer was I live a life devoid of any fun. Not exactly bad, but boring as heck, and I don't even get to spend it.
Also, your car leaks gasoline, and then explodes.
Edit: Oh, um, okay, Granted, but your favorite alleys shut down.
I wish I could Apparate.
man hands on misery to man it deepens like a coastal shelf get out as early as you can and don’t have any kids yourself.
Granted, but then you'd find out it's the hardest one and you think it's impossible to do so you start hyperventalating and pass out and by the time you wake up you've missed the deadline.
I wish my little brother would dissapear.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar! — Gretchen Wieners