It's not all for eating. Remember that food fight that started earlier? *starts loading a catapult*
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
"I dunno, but I'm starting!" *Fires the catapult at @Shadeflame and @HarryHardy*
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
@Liberty, I have to save my long-winded poeting for the 1000 word poem @_@
I'm leaning towards it being like in the style of a definition poem & prose poem. I have parts of it written; but so far it is not nearly long enough, nor does it really make sense. xD Ha, so things must be fixed.
you should know i am a time traveler & there is no season as achingly temporary as now
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)