I need two things for a steampunk superhero I'm writing about because I feel like it: 1. A name that isn't too stupid but is dumb enough for the public to figure out all on it's own. 2. A motive for superhero-ing.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours. *** I do believe that insane is the only way to go.
"The beauty of a piece of music is not in its technique but in the Soul of its creator; nor is it in the sound vibrations of the piece but in the silence of the Light from which the sound springs." DR. Walter Russell
I need you guys because I don't get to talk to my real life friends very much right now because of school and you are all so amazing and funny and creative and I love you all so much! <3
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.
"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now." — Misha Collins
*melodramatic sniffle* You guys are so nice! Aww, consider my heart warmed. If this isn't a chick flick moment, I don't know what is. But seriously, you're the best.
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.
"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now." — Misha Collins
This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible. — FireEyes