The only food that I really hate and just can't eat unless it's literally the only thing left and they'll never be anything else, is soft corn tortillas.
I walked into things all the time and thus my hips are pretty much always bruised (The darn stove always gets me). But I bruise pretty easily anyway haha.
I can stick my right shoulder blade out. My left one can stick out a little too. If I've been running for a while, my shoulders start to ache around the collar bone area. I have no idea why or whether these two things are connected.
I pop my shoulders out/in (not really sure which) every morning when I wake up. It's kind of like a ritual.
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation." —Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3
When I stretch my left leg and wriggle my toes, my ankle sounds like it swallowed popping candies and it feels like the small bones in there are doing a merry dance.
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.
Even though I'm a MAJOR Star Wars fan, I do have a soft spot for Star Trek too. I used to watch it with my parents, and I've seen every version except for the originals. :3
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown