H-how rude! A-absolutely not! I will now register Verser-shi as my official rival. And I'm sorry for earlier, I will give gift to apologize :<
TUBM has a 50% chance of being Verser-shi. 50% chance of being a friend.
What's a friend? Is that food? Can I eat it? Friends are like tildes. I like them a lot.
edit: Falconer-shi beat me to it. :<
I can say something depressing in reply to Falconer-shi's "TUBM". But I dun feel like it because I'm actually somewhat happy right now
edit x2: AAAARG JKHATT-SHI BEAT ME TO IT AGAIN! D: Oh well. I don't like buritos. The only ones I've eat so far are the crappy ones from school lunches.
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.
Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.
Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3
JKHatt, I would find it remarkably difficult to be angry with you. Or anyone. I generally don't get angry.
(Except there was this one time when the two boys sitting on either side of me would not stop fighting over a star sticker, and they were freshmen in high school! Honestly!)
TUBM likes How to Train Your Dragon very much. Maybe even loves it.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled
Hai! Sou desu yo~~~ (Yes! That's right, you know~~~)
What's strange about the fight over the stickers? O-o The people I know will all go insane over the prospect of gaining stickers, be they young or old...
TUBM is someone I know...
My room is an insane asylum, and I am the patient.
Beware of Dog signs are overrated. Beware of Writer.
Warning! Crappy author at work! Any hapless bystanders/passerbys will be sentenced to an eternity of hell by eye-hurt :3
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger