Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[4]

1145 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 77
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-186
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15691
Reviews 382
:shock: -187 :P
Last edited by Dreamy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
@Dreamy -187
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-188
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2520
Reviews 120
-189

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-190
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 384
Reviews 11
-189
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2520
Reviews 120
-190

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-191
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-192
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12486
Reviews 111




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2179
Reviews 43
-194
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*


"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-195
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
-196
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2520
Reviews 120
-197

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault