Battle of the Sexes [2] (Please read the rules)

1485 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
-29
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 384
Reviews 11
-28 Yeah. I bet we can do it today!
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
-29
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
-28 :P
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-29
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 384
Reviews 11
-28 :D
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
-27
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-29
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
I think you mean -28
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 384
Reviews 11
I'm counting her's as -28. So, -27
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-28
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
-27
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 384
Reviews 11
-26
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2762
Reviews 123
-27
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler
Ground Beef




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13351
Reviews 433
-26
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus