z

Young Writers Society

At college with nothing to do...

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 am
Krupp says...

...except to do homework occasionally and chill to music. I will gladly review anything given to me. I'm not much of a grammar corrector; rather, I'll review what I see in the depth of the story, the characterization, and things of that nature. If you're interested, feel free to drop me a pm or something.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 am
Hippie says...

First customer here. Could you look at my action/adventure, Turning The Knives.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Thanks man.
Q: Where do you go to buy shoes?

A: At the shoez canal, lol.

160 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:08 am
Krupp says...

Sure thing. I'll get on it and pm you when I'm finished.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:01 am
Xunnamius says...

Ello! If you feel like it, I've got something that might relieve your boredom for a day or two :P

It's a novel; urban action/adventure fantasy, if that's your thing.

Check my signature for the link! :lol:
Out of English and into Programming!
This author is taking a break from his stories to create new ones in the world of C(#).

He'll be back. I promise!

What anime am I watching?

160 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:28 am
Krupp says...

I'll take a look at it. I'll pm you with my thoughts when I finish. Please have patience, as that it could take a while. I can't say for sure how long it'll be.

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm
Reida says...

Could you please review the first chapter of my novel, Prydwen Hall? I'm about to send it off and I'd appreciate it if you could offer any feedback. Please help.

topic52431 Prydwen Hall

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 pm
brassnbridle says...

Would you mind reviewing my story? It's fantasy, called the Horse from Transview, the first chapter of what might become a book.
topic53168.html
If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.~Toni Morrison

It is written in m life-blood, such as that is, thick or thin; I can do no other~ Tolkien

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:43 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451