z

Young Writers Society

'A review, a review, my kingdom for a review!'

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Tally says...

Hello :) So basically I have lots of time on my hands, time I would love to spend reading and reviewing because well, quite selfishly really, I always find that looking at other people's work can help me learn stuff about my own writing and because I just love to read! Oh and also, again rather selfishly, I'm editing a first draft of something at the moment so it'll sort of help me practice. Oh god I sound like such a terrible person!

But to balance out my selfish motivations ;) I will be sure to give constructive and thorough reviews!

I'm willing to read and give anything ago, although when it comes to lyrics, scripts, sci-fi and non-fiction you're probably better off going elsewhere because I won't be able to be much help to you. Poetry I'll give a go, although I don't write it myself, but I have studied a lot of it at college (high school being the American equivalent, I think :S?!) so I kind of know what I'm talking about.

Everything else gimme' gimme' gimme' without hesitation :D
"It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words." - Orwell, 1984.

icon by
[url=http://berauscht.livejournal.com/7074.html]cherry blossoms
[/url]

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:45 pm
Reida says...

Do you think you can review the first chapter of my novel, Prydwen Hall? I'm about to send it off and I could use some feedback. Please help.
topic52431.html Prydwen Hall

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:44 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato