z

Young Writers Society

For people who want "Honest" Reviews

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:03 pm
View Likes
Flux says...

As the subject says: "Can Review." Really, I can. Not as detailed as the instructors, but I'll take a gander at your post.

WHAT I REVIEW:
-No poetry please. I'm wretched with poetry. I will review, but don't expect a detail one. Maybe a "Good job" or something

-Fantasy fiction, for sure!

-Sci-fi... hm. I can try, but I've never been a futuristic one.

-basically everything in between.

"OVERALL IMPRESSIONS:"
These are what most people do. I will write my overall impression of your story. Be warned though. I will tell-it-like-it-is. If you want an honest review, i will give it to you. But not extremely mean, then I'd feel bad. After all, we're here to make ourselves better writers and get out there.

NOTE:
- You can post in here, but its best if you PM me. That will it'll get seen by me sooner.
- I will try to review within three days. If it takes longer than that, I'm probably away, or my computer is broken. I wil review two or your works if this happens.
- I ask, though, that if you want fanfics, you don't ask me to review a Twilight or Harry Potter one. I haven't read all of Harry Potter, and I'm not a fan any longer of Twilight.
- For anime fanfics: I will review: Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto (I know alot about this!), Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, and Airgear(<-- I guess.)

Thanks!

LaReina!
Last edited by Flux on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:51 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara