z

Young Writers Society

Open Reviews

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 pm
zoorah12 says...

Hey all! If you want to receive an in-depth review... just drop your story by! I can promise that I will have it all torn up for you in at least a day or so! Don't be shy, drop in by!

It won't cost any points or anything, I enjoy reading other writer's work
I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 pm
Night Mistress says...

can you rip this part?

topic41359.html
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

17 Reviews

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:36 pm
zoorah12 says...

Sure thing. I didn't think I would get a response this fast! I should have it done in a day or so.... I'm a bit overloaded with midterms right now. But, it will be done!
I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:47 pm
Maki-Chan says...

well I really need my third chapter to be reviewed. Its not really important to know what "Silent Hill" is, even though its a fanfiction. All you need to know is that "Silent Hill" is a town that people's worst fears take shape.

topic40923.html

If you need to know what is happening Beth is looking for her missing sister. Right now she is currently in Silent Hill, with Sera. Sera is a really nice person who wants to help Beth, however Beth hates Sera.

prologue- Beth has a dream that her sister disappears, and it comes true

ch1- 4 years later Beth (18 years old) thinks about the past, and how no one really looked for her sister (Alex). Sera makes her appearance. Its highschool graduation day, and Beth leaves her hometown (Ashfield) and heads to Silent hill to find her sister. (Since she got a note in Alex's handwriting saying "Silent Hill").

ch2- Beth's car brakes down, and she has a strange dream. After she wakes up, Beth hitchhikes, and surprisingly Sera appears and offers her a ride. When they are driving Beth falls asleep, and has a nightmare.

ch3- topic40923.html

please review it *Begs*
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

17 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 pm
zoorah12 says...

Alright , both of yours will be done. Just as soon as midterms are over...sorry for the inconvenience, should be done by friday

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm
Lord Anzius says...

Luck with the midterms...(what ever they may be... I dunno I really dunno)
but anyways

I'll drop my "The mansion story here, it is about a guy who moves to a mansion, there he meats a gnome (who had eaten the MC's cake) now he is going to buy groceries.

Here it is... The third chapter. What will happen to our beloved Jack this time?

read more below

Name: The mansion chapter 3 (Dust an' Products)
genre:other fiction

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic35811.html
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 am
RGallagher says...

Here's mine,
post482833.html

It's about a young boy who is kidnapped by a serial killer.

Hope you enjoy it =]

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:18 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria