Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:48 pm
Azila says...

Yours is done, m'lord!

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:29 pm
Sins says...

*Stalks*

Yay! I get to post in your WRFF thread. 8)

Azila fa gizzla! Would you do me the honour of reviewing this for me?

topic73850.html

It's the next part of Stop and Stare, as you may have guessed. There's a million and one typos in it due to lack of spell checker, so I hope you don't mind... x3

Please and thank you!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Reviews: 4
Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 am
cormacquinn says...

I just wrote this today....so its obviously a rough draft....I was wonder if you could critique it writing style...i know worded sentences awkwardly,find punctuation mistakes, grammar mistakes....what I really need to know is where i should expand...i dont confine with many restrictions but I want this chapter to be 5,000 words and im only on like 3,000 so i want to know where to expand or if i should add on other scenes ( i really dont want to). Even though i dont mention the main idea of the book i want to use this as an introduction. thanks a bunch
P.S. its in word '03
Attachments
Chapter 1.doc
(41 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
-CQR cheers

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:44 am
Azila says...

Skins: yours is done, sir!

Cormac: I'm working on it. Should be done tomorrow or the day after. It's finished!

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 am
Button says...

Hey- I was wondering (if you have the time) if you could please look at this. If you don't have the time, I totally understand. :)

Thanks either way!

topic74145.html

721 Reviews

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:40 pm
Azila says...

Yours is done, Persephoflanabadabawhateveryournameis. ^.^

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 pm
FreakPunks says...

*Bumbs*

LIVE, THREAD. LIVE.

Hai. In case you haven't guessed yet, it's Skins here. You may have guessed due to the aggression above, but I thought I'd make sure.

Would you mind reviewing the beginning of mine and Punk's novel? You are a God, therefore, your reviews are also Godworthy. We need you. Neeeeeed yooooou.

viewtopic.php?t=74892

Please and thank you.

:P

721 Reviews

Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:17 am
Azila says...

'Tis done, sir.

*Bumbs*
Never mind your p's and q's--you, my friend, need to mind your b's and p's!

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 pm
Sins says...

b's an P's look the same, k?

I swear I'm partially dyslexic...

Anyway, I'm back. Mwhahahahahahahahaha. I love how I stalk your thread. Anyways, I'm a greedy child, so I'd really appreciate it if you could review the next part of Stop and Stare for me.

topic75164.html

As you're aware, I've been having some trouble with it, so don't expect amazingness or anything. If you expect that, you'll be disappointed and cry. :P

Please and thank you!

Spoiler! :
I need to write shorter requests.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 pm
Hecate says...

Heyy! I was wondering if you could review the prologue of my General Fiction story?

topic75188.html

721 Reviews

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am
Azila says...

Skins: yours is done!

stelagineva: I'm sorry, but that's a bit too graphic for me. In general I don't want to review things rated 18+. Sorry to disappoint! I sent you a PM about it, so please feel free to PM me back if you want to discuss the matter. ^_^
Last edited by Azila on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm
d@ydre@mer27 says...

Hi Azila I was referred to you by a friend of mine on YWS, borntobeawriter?
She's been following a novel of mine since the beginning and she said I need another pair of eyes to catch things.
You come highly recommended as being "brilliant", so I'd love if you could take a look at it!
I read on your first page that you don't do novels but I hope for me you may make an exception?
My chapter's aren't that long and there are only nine of them.

If you do decide to check them out, below are the links to the first two chapters. It's under Historical Fiction and it's a story based around the Holocaust. No one seems to have shown any interest in it and it's slightly frustrating because it has taken up a good year of my life!

Thank you and if you choose not to do it then thanks for reading this :)
~day

viewtopic.php?t=71691
topic71986.html
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." ~courtesy of one of history's funniest men, Groucho Marx. ^_^

721 Reviews

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am
Azila says...

First chapter is done, day! I shall get to the second (and the rest) as soon as I can.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm
Tigersprite says...

Hey Azila! I've finally gotten the first chapter (or at least, the first half of it) of Rebirth up! So I was wondering if you could grace it with one of your epic reviews, and give it a well-needed kick in the butt. ;)

Thanks in advance,

Tiger
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

721 Reviews

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 am
Azila says...

Done, Tiger!

By the way, people: I'm fairly busy right now. I don't mind requests, but just know that I may be a few days getting your review to you. I should do it within a week, but please be patient!

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality