It's somewhat of a political-tragedy story, or at least for the time being. My skills are a bit rusty as I had a three year "break" of writing any stories - but I'm back to it.
Anyway, thank ya'!
"People are afraid to die, but are also afraid to live."
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men. — avianwings47