If you could review that'd, I'd reeeally appreciate it! Thanks!
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
I feel like a jerk, buuuuut could I please get a review on this: topic80222.html ? Thanks in advance!
~Jas
P.S. Remember: If you like it, click like.
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
I have a Sci-Fi story! Change and Survival I would enjoy it so much if you would review my story! This is just the prologue, but the links to the other chapters should be there for fast access. Thanks in advance!
something something dragons something something open to conversation Been quiet for a couple years, we'll see how this one goes.
You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things... — Gone With the Wind