you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again. and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.
Would you mind looking at this flash fiction sci-fi piece I wrote? Thankee muchly! I'll review anything of yours in return. If you want me to, just say so. ^_^
...just to make you happy, and just because your last one was so helpful, I'm back with another request! This is my entry for Skins's contest, and I've edited it a lot. I think I'm pretty happy with the version I have now, but I would love to have another opinion!
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost