Fiery Critiques

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1509
Reviews 32
I don't mind, you guys. There are a few guidelines though.

*I will not review horror. That's the end of that.
*Fan-fiction is all right, but I may be unfamiliar with the series.
*Please, if anyone writes Christian fiction, it's encouraged here!

All right. There you go.
"Do? I'll tell you what we'll do! We'll be ready!"
Matthias, from Redwall

"Life consists of doing the impossible."
Brother Fir, The Heir of Mistmantle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 42428
Reviews 411
Could you review my very short prologue to my new crime thriller?
topic59612.html
Thanks a million,
~Ben




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10985
Reviews 173
Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!



There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket