I'm here to Help

34 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
I would like to help people with their peices. I'm not so much for grammar. I critque more for content. I not one for sci-fi. I specialize in Romantic Fiction, Ohter Fiction, and poerty. I can deal with questionable content, but I can't do anything X- rated. Hope I help.
AE :D
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
[url]http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic29151.html]RUNAWAY: Chapter One[/url]

:D Thanks!
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
My first coustomer!!! I reviewed you story and it was great :D ! Please come again!!!! :D :D :D :D
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 516
I have a short story called How You Break My Heart (I've posted the last bit now). Do you think you could take a look at that?
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2999
Reviews 438
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic28900.html

There are three parts, and it's due soon. Could you check it over really quickly?

Thanks so much!

~JFW1415




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
Chocololic and JFW1415 your stories are reviewed.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3098
Reviews 196
Hi there!


topic29341.html


Please and Thank You!
Life is for living.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
Overeasy. Your review is posted :).
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 99
Hey there! Can I have a review for "The Shiner"? Thanks if you do!

topic29511.html
Maybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock, or both - Regina Spektor




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
I reviwed it. I'm sorry that I wasn't so prompt. :(
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
Anyone interested? I really want to help.
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 115
I have three poems I'd like reviewed. I know you can't do three of them, but just choose one and do that, and I'll be forever thankful.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
It would help alot of I knew which poems they were. What are the names?
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 115
Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276
Just Like Bobby Zimmerman's Blues
Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly

Sorry about that. Thanks!
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
Done Icarrus. :)
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy