z

Young Writers Society

Force me to review please

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:53 am
PhoenixBishop says...

I find that I need a reason to review, i look at all the works and I don't know what to review. So I'd like your help, so I can up my review count. If you post then I'll have a direction.

I will do anything but poetry( sorry not my thing)

I will give a detailed review on any fiction piece. Fantasy, Science, Historical, Other, Romance. Like I said anything but poetry.

I focus on Characterization, Plot and dialogue mostly, but of course will comment on other things. Those are just my specialties.

So post the link below and I will will get it done within 24 hours of post. I say this because I don't think people like me and probably will only give me a few reviews. If I'm wrong then the time may be extended.

Up to four works in a single post. So please give me stuff to review :D
Last edited by PhoenixBishop on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm
brassnbridle says...

Hi, could you review my fantasy story? It's called Redmont from Tranview.

topic53168.html
If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.~Toni Morrison

It is written in m life-blood, such as that is, thick or thin; I can do no other~ Tolkien

121 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:13 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Done :D
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:58 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

Hey could you look at something I just posted
Principal
about 1500 words.
topic53552.html
Thanks a ton.
If I like your review I'll ask you to review everything else I write. :mrgreen:
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

121 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Done :D Next please

Death~

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:53 am
empressoftheuniverse says...

Wow. That review was not what I expected; but you did a great, great job. Want some more?
viewtopic.php?t=53343
Scarecrow, a little over fifteen hundred words.
And there will be semi-colon abuse and more "SAT words"
It's kind of my thing.
Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart.
*Le Bible
Royal Reviews Here!

121 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:51 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Done :D

Death~

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:39 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness