z

Young Writers Society

Fortuna's Fantasy Story reviews!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat May 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Fortuna says...

Hello everyone, I'm Fortuna and I'm particularly interested in fantasy stories.
I'm a horrid little nit-picker and very detail oriented, and rest assured that I will tear your piece to shreads in an attempt to make it better :D So come on, I really want to know what people have here!

Just as a rule, I expect no complaning for harsh criticisms. We're all young adults here, we can handle it if someone doesn't think our story is 'the best thing ever'. Publishers aren't going to be nice, but I generally am, or at least I try to be.

As a promise, I WILL get to every story that's sent my way, but it may take some time, especially if it's during a school semester.

Thanks, now let's get started!

In progress:
The End of Time

Finished:
Mama's all that matters
Last edited by Fortuna on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:22 am
TexanWriter says...

Mama's all that matters.

It's a short story, rated PG-13 for some gore. And it's [supposed to be] really sad. Thing is, I want to make ti as sad as possible, so if you could please comment on how you think that'd be possible as well I'd be much obliged:)

Thanks in advanced!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 am
Bickazer says...

Could you take a look at the first chapter of my story "The End of Time"? It's a bit...on the long side, but I'll feel happy to review any of your writing in exchange once you finish. :) Not until after this Saturday though because that's when I take the SAT subject tests.
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:15 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47