z

Young Writers Society

Dizzingly Helpful Reviews

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm
Ducati says...

Yeah, I can't write right now, it's too hot and my brain gets overheated when I'm creative, so I've decided that I will review anything. Fiction, Non-fiction, lyrics, poetry, art, noses...whatever you want. I generally do my best not to just bag you out or praise you, but think of ways in which your work can be bettered. For payment, I will except a big old sack of nothing, or perhaps your undying gratitude. Some cold weather would be appreciated as well.
When you look at your life, in a strange new room, maybe drowning soon, is this the start of it all?

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 pm
alwaysawriter says...

Hi Ducati. I just posted this so I haven't even given many people time to look at it but will you review this, please? It's in Other Fiction and it's only 210 words. Thanks. :)

-alwayawriter
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 am
Ducati says...

Done!
When you look at your life, in a strange new room, maybe drowning soon, is this the start of it all?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:37 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain