z

Young Writers Society

Sunny reviews

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:39 am
200397 says...

I, Sunny, am doing my good turn for the year of 2008 (yes I know it will shortly be 2009, but never mind that.)

Anyway, so if you want me to painstakingly pick through your works of literary art, tell me and I will jump right on the task. (As soon as I get my homework done . . . ha! Just joking.)

I will critique anything you can give me: fiction, non-fiction (though I'm more experienced with fiction), fantasy, science-fiction, romance (especially), essays, lyrics, and poems. I'm not very experienced with lyrics or scripts, but I'll have a go. :D

I have one request: please do not ask me to review R rated works. I do not like reading sexually explicit stories or writing that contains liberal amount of profanities and/or derogatory terms or expressions. Sorry if this disappoints some of you, but that kind of writing does not make me feel warm and fuzzy. And it doesn't exactly love me either . . .

I will, however review PG-13 rated works. I have found that these are more or less safe writings and most of them are quite good.

So, if you want me to critique your story, do one of two things:

a) Post a reply below containing the link to your story, and I will get there as soon as possible.

b) PM me, ask for my e-mail address, and send me your story as an attachment (please, don't make the story the body of the e-mail, that's quite painful.) I'll e-mail it back to you as soon as possible.

If you do not receive your review in a few weeks, blame three groups: my teachers and their homework assignments; my parents and their harebrained vacations to the mountains (bless their little hearts); and my friends (they can be annoying.)

So come one, come all!!! :D

~Sunny
Last edited by 200397 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:45 am
niccy_v says...

Okay I'm going to go with the email... things on here aren't your taste lol. I have heaps of non-romance but none on here yet.

:)
Writing gives my life purpose

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 am
niccy_v says...

Wait up no.

topic38870.html

Once A Dream, Always A Nightmare

Flashbacks to past... shouldn't be romance... ha... if there is skip it!

That would be sooo cool
Writing gives my life purpose

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:16 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality