Reopened my services again! Please feel free to flood me with the requests rollin in :d
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once ~George R. Martin Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw
Hey, could you review Seltas's first kill I promise it's not gorry! I personly hate reading that kind of stuff... and I'd rather a critic over a wow that's so great kinda thing if that makes any sense. Thanks in advance.
Hello there! I am canopy, a Res & Comm crew mod, and I am locking and moving your thread to the WRFF Archive as your thread has not been active in a very long time. We do this to keep our forums up to date. Should you ever want to reopen your thread please feel free to reach out any Res & Comm crew mod and we'll happy to help you out!
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out!
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes