I will work on that when I get a chance. Would Tuesday work for you?
[he/him]
"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper "carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren "smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina
Title: The Moon Needs Her Night Link:The Moon Needs Her Night Chapter 17 Genre(s): Action/adventure and fantasy Content Rating: I think I have it rated 16+? Type of review: I don't know what you mean by that Type of piece: Chapter
Title: The Moon Needs Her Night Link: The Moon Needs Her Night Chapter 17 Genre(s): Action/adventure and fantasy Content Rating: I think I have it rated 16+? Type of review: nnss Type of piece: Chapter
Title: Exit monologue (for a situationship) Link:Exit monologue (for a situationship) Genre(s):Narrative, dramatic Content Rating: 18+ Type of review: Content + some ideas on how to make it better Type of piece: Monologue/phone call
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain