I will work on that when I get a chance. Would Tuesday work for you?
[he/him]
"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper "carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren "smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina
Title: The Moon Needs Her Night Link:The Moon Needs Her Night Chapter 17 Genre(s): Action/adventure and fantasy Content Rating: I think I have it rated 16+? Type of review: I don't know what you mean by that Type of piece: Chapter
Title: The Moon Needs Her Night Link: The Moon Needs Her Night Chapter 17 Genre(s): Action/adventure and fantasy Content Rating: I think I have it rated 16+? Type of review: nnss Type of piece: Chapter
Title: Exit monologue (for a situationship) Link:Exit monologue (for a situationship) Genre(s):Narrative, dramatic Content Rating: 18+ Type of review: Content + some ideas on how to make it better Type of piece: Monologue/phone call
That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands. — Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)