z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:09 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra shrugged, trying to ignore the madness unfolding in front of her. "Not really."

She looked over at Riley, and placed a hand under her chin. "So what's your story? Why were you on the plane?"

Ezra eyed the girl's companion, noting their matching outfits. "Are you a couple? Siblings?"
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 am
Mageheart says...

"We were heading somewhere on a..." She glanced over at Geist, trying to figure out the best way to word their pastime. "...job."

She glanced back at Ezra.

"We're more like teacher and student," she said. "I'm the student, and Geist is the teacher."

Geist just kept staring.

If he didn't stop soon, something told Riley she'd have to go snap him out of it.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:00 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"So do you want to meet my kids?"RedBear asks Silver.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:05 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"ney laddie we dont need to bring our children to this world.."Silver looked towards where the beam originated from "...As rah as my witness i vow to stop the dragons from breaking their banishment!
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:07 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Well I taught myself a spell that will allow me to open a portal where they are that only they can pass through and take them anywhere."RedBear explains to Silver as a joke."It is REALLY tiring and sometimes painful to do though."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:13 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"Azera stay..." Silvers bones could be seen moving and forming into different bones
"D-Dad? what do you mean?" Azera would look worried because she knew about how powerful the dragons are compared to her

"im going to end this" he would fully form into a giant pure white fox "Ezra if i die promise me u will take care of Azera..." he would run into the forest
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:20 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Silver what are you doing!"RedBear yells for Silver but it's too late he is too far."Azera be careful I'm going after your dad".So RedBear transform into a type of monster known as the demogoron to quickly travel behind Silver,though it it threw another dimension.And just like that Redbear is gone too.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:54 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"dammit redbear STAY OR MEET RAH!" He would fire ice beams at redbear
"please!"

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:52 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Wait you know I'm here?"RedBear said still in the upside-down,confused."Whatever you my not see me or you may just sense me but you can't risk your life like this you need help to destroy RAH or whatever your doing if it's enough to kill you or me it's definitely really powerful!"

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:53 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO RAH IS! HES MY GOD THE GOD OF DRAGONS!....goodbye Redbear......." silver would be surrounded by lightning "QO!" he would blast into a speed only a dragon could barely keep up with

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:50 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear then transform into the lightning itself and jumps for Silver turning into cell hidden on Silver.Silver surprisingly doesn't notice so RedBear Stays on Silver until something happens.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:04 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would stop "ye really want to help so bad ye will kill ye self" Silver would look at the spot where redbear lay "i can make you a dragon....kinda"

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:08 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Then lightning strikes Silver and somehow,RedBear falls off turning into a bird mid air to stop his fall.Silver is too far so he flies back to the group.

1 hour later.

RedBear finally arrives back at the group."He got away I couldn't stay on him.I got onto him but couldn't stay on.I'm sorry Azera."RedBear then turns into a demogorgon opens a portal to the upside-down then goes in and closes it he turns back to normal and just sits there,and thinks.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:00 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would go into the upside-down "REDBEAR I HAVE A WAY YE CAN HELP"

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:05 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Spoiler! :
Well my character keeps being rendered useless so im outtie. have fun
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix