Mount Olympus [8]

1473 posts1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I kiss him back but speak between kisses, "No."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile, "I'm still jealous."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and nod while I kiss her, "Yes."

```
Nic

I smile and keep an arm around her, "You shouldn't be."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I chuckle, "No..."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile, "Why not?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and pull away to kiss her neck, "Yes."

``
Nic

I match her smile, "'Cause I've decided I love you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I still argue with a smirk, "No."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile and kiss him quickly, "Second sweetest thing you've ever said."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

"Yes, now stop arguing and kiss me," I say, looking up.

```
Nic

I smile and kiss her back before kissing her forehead, "What was the first thing again?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shake my head and chuckle, "No."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I think, "I totally forgot..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

"Yes," I chuckle back.

```
Nic

I chuckle and shrug, lying on my back, "You're funny, Jacks."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah


"No," I bite my lip.

,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I flip on my stomach, "Sometimes."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I nod, sighing, "Yes."

```
Nic

I look at her, "Most times."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

"No," I smile.

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I chuckle, "Whatever."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I sit back and sigh again, "I give up."

```
Nic

I smile and take her hand again, "What's the plan for today?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile, clapping quickly, "Yay!"

,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I shrug, resting my face on his shoulder, "Surprise me."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and shake my head at her.

```
Nic

I think, looking at the ceiling again, "What about the beach? Something relaxing."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and kiss him, "Now I shall kiss him."

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I take a deep breath, nodding and standing, "Sure."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners