I study him before sending a gust of light his way to knock her out of his grip, creating a light barrier beneath her so she wouldn't hit the ground too hard.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I stare at him for a moment, not believing I'd actually gone so far as to kill him, before rushing forward and checking for a pulse, "Sh*t. No. Hell, you're a b*stard, but I didn't..."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I take a few steps back and shake my head, fisting my hair. No, no, no. I'm dead. I'm so freaking dead. I killed someone... I actually murdered someone.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light. — Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)