Mount Olympus [7]

1469 posts1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I look at him, "I'm just worried that your not...happy to be what you are. That your not into us as much as I am."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her, "Not into us? I don't understand..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I sigh, "Like, being together forever..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her, "Why would you say that I'm not into that? I had you change me so we could..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I look away, "You don't really sound exited."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her, not getting any of this, "I thought it was mutual. I thought that you already knew how I excited about it was. I thought that ring was proof enough."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I study him before shaking my head and taking it off, dropping it on his lap, "If your gonna be a smart a*s about it, then you can have it back."

I stand and walk out, into the house and to the front door.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

What the f*ck? I chase after her and stop her, the ring in my hand, "I'm not being a smarta*s. I'm explaining things to you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shake my head, crying, "Yes you are."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I shake my head and take her face in my hands, wiping her tears with my thumbs, "No, I'm not, Rayah. I'm being honest with you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I move my hands to his wrists, shaking my head still.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I nod and rest my forehead against hers, looking her in the eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I close my eyes, swallowing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I close my eyes as well, sighing, "I love you, Rayah. I don't mean to make you cry, to upset you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I nod, "I-I know."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian