Mount Olympus [6]

1473 posts1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I mom glances at the cut on the side of her arm before shaking her head and looking at me. I sigh, glancing away.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Grayson

I stay close to Riley, realizing that I'll probably have to be the first one to speak. Clearing my throat, I look at her parents, "Thank you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Riley

I glance back at them and my mom just nods, sighing. I look down and she just looks at Mariah, her crawling over to them. She wraps her arms around my mothers legs.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault