Apa bites his lip too, looking down at me for a little before glancing at her, "I... My rent... I'll have to take from it to help him though. If it isn't too much, c-could Kyle and I stay here for a little?"
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I watch her take Kyle before glancing over the note again, checking my online bank account to see how tight money will be after this. I didn't think about Luce. Will I have to take care of him now? I can't handle looking after two people... Ky's a handful on good days and worse on bad.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern