I nod, "I've been on my own since seventeen. My parents disowned me after what happened with Kyle, and I just moved out. My extended family is who I visit across seas. But... anyways. What are you doing for work? Or do you know yet?"
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I nod, "You could be a teacher. Piano teacher, I mean. The local art center might need one. Either way, you should head down there. They could help you figure things out."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost