I sigh, "'Cause the name means bright or light. You seem bright and, the few times you've attempted to smile, you've shown your inner light. If... if that makes sense."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
She shifts moods so quickly... I wonder why. I lead her to the door of the grocery store and glance at the daycare beside it before looking at her, "Here' we are."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things... — Gone With the Wind