Mount Olympus [5]

1471 posts1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I chuckle, "Ugh. Fine."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and nod, "Lead the way."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I take her around the room, introducing her to people, until coming face to face with my boss. Ray, please please please please try not to make him mad. I like this job... It pays well.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I swallow but don't say anything, trying to act mature.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I clear my throat and squeeze Rayah's hand, "Mr. Harris, I.. My wife wanted to come to work with me today and I thought it wouldn't be a problem."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I glance up at him and take a deep breath before flashing a smile, "Uh, hello. I-I uh hope I'm allowed here..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

Mr. Harris smiles lightly, "Just as long as Jace here gets his work done. No funny business."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile, "Uh, yeah. Of course. I'll make sure his work gets done. Trust me."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

Mr. Harris walks away and I can breathe again, sighing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I glance at him before kissing him quickly and heading to his office.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I follow her and shut the door behind me, sitting behind my desk again, "Thank you... for restraining yourself."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and nod, "Yea. It was hard."

All of a sudden, out of no where, Ella appears on my lap. She giggles and I freak out. She's suppost to be at school!

"Where...why...Ella...what happened?"

"I say mommy and magicalness bring me here," She giggles.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I look at Ella before standing and closing the blinds on my door, locking it. I look back at Rayah and Ella and sigh, "Guess she got that power then..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I swallow and Ella smiles, "Look mommy!"

She traces her hand in the air, sparkles of light creating a flower. The flower comes to life and lands in my lap.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I watch and flash a smile, never seeing anything like it. S'amazing...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault