Mount Olympus [5]

1471 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Jace comes home and I swallow, not saying anything as I eat.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I smile at Nic and kiss him quickly, "Morning, babe."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

My eyes meet Rayah's and I sigh, a little guilty from leaving last night. I walk to her and kiss her forehead, "Happy Birthday."

```````
Nic

I smile back, "Morning. How are you feeling?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I nod and sigh, "Thank you."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I shrug, finishing breakfast, "Good. Alright."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I sit across from her and sigh, studying her, "I don't like this, Rayah. I feel like I did something wrong but I don't know how to fix it..."

`````
Nic

I nod and kiss her cheek again, "Good. You wanna stop and see Halee before we go to Rayah's?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shrug, "S'Alright."

,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I take a deep breath and shake my head, "No. If I see her the more I want to do is take her home..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her before nodding and heading upstairs to change, not really feeling any better.

``````````
Nic

I sigh and nod, "Alright."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I watch him go before finishing my food.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I nod and flash to Rayah's, holding the gift behind my back, "Happy Birthday!"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I change, planning out something to say, but find Jackie there when I walk down the stairs. Swallowing, I push the thoughts away and check on the kids instead.

``````
Nic

I chuckle, flashing after her. I bid my sister-in-law happy birthday before watching Jace walk out of the room. Confused, I excuse myself and walk towards him.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I glance at Jace before dismissing any thoughts and hugging Jackie. She gives me a card, not the gift yet, and I smile at it, laughing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nic

I find Jace with the kids and stand in the doorway watching him make sure they're alright before turning to me. He looks away, avoiding my gaze.

"What's your problem?" I ask, studying him, "You look... traumatized. More so than what you went through could have done."

"I don't want to talk about it," he says, "And I'm not traumatized. I just have a lot on my mind."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and Jackie sets her gift on the coffee table, running to find the boys, "C'mon guys. We're doing gifts."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nic

Jace nods and I lead him into the room. He pulls a slender velvet box from a hidden spot in the wall and follows me.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I roll my eyes at Jackie and she sits next to me, covering my eyes, "No peeking."

I raise an eyebrow and nod, "Fine."

"Who goes first?" She asks
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Nic

I look at Jace and he sets his gift for her in her hands without a word. What's up with them?

"That's from Jace," I tell Rayah, since he wouldn't do it himself.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I open my eyes and look at Jace for a moment before hesitating to open the box.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind