Eagle Crest Hallows [2]

1483 posts1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

"Mommy, can I have cookie?" Riley asks, glancing at me. I stop looking through the fridge and look at her, "Did you eat dinner?"

She shakes her head.

I sigh, "Then after dinner."

"But Mommy!" She makes a cry face.

I look away from her, "Don't argue with me."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I swallow, tired of sitting still, and bring Logan back inside. Glancing at Rayah, I head back out and lock the door behind me, slipping on my running shoes and bolting. I don't want to think, want to feel.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I see Jace bolt off and I sigh, setting Logan on the counter as well.

"Mommy what's wrong with daddy?" He asks, reaching for my hair.

"He'll be back," I say.

..Hopefully...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
Aw! Cue emotional music!


Jace

I stop in the middle of the neighborhood garden, unable to run anymore. My chest tightens with emotions and I let them fall freely from my face, dropping where I stand and curling up.

After everything! Everything we've been through! How...

My thoughts even sound broken, my sobs drowning them out.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I fix Logan's hair and get them juice, Handing it to them. "Momma, When daddy coming back?" Riley asks, making a cry face.

I shrug, "Soon, Sweetheart. Soon."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Andrew

I come downstairs just in time to see Jace slam the door.

"Rayah, what's wrong with Jace?" I ask. She just shakes her head.

I flash out the door, I can see Jace, on his knees in the garden. I flash over to him, kneeling down next to him.

"Jace, what's wrong?" I ask.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I push Andrew away and stand, wiping my face.

"Leave me alone," I grumble, trying to run again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Charlie walks in and smiles. I glare at him. "I hate you," I muttered, looking away.

"I'm sorry, He just pissed me off," He shrugs. I just shake my head, taking a deep breath.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Andrew

Jace pushes me away, and then tries to run again.

I flash ahead of him, and push him to the ground. I pin his leg to the ground with my foot.

"Jace, that wasn't smart, now tell me what's wrong." I say.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I glare at Andrew.

"She cheated," I say through gritted teeth, "She cheated and I had to find out from that a*sh*le!"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shift Riley in my left arm and Logan in my left, setting them on the couch. I motion Charlie out and he does with a smirk on his face.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Andrew~

He glares at me.

"She cheated," he says through gritted teeth, "She cheated and I had to find out from that a**hole!"

I step off of his leg, woozy.

"No, no, Rayah wouldn't do that. That's not right." I say, denying.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I sit up and scramble away from him, trying to calm down.

"She didn't deny it," I say, looking anywhere but at him or at the house, "She said it was true."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Andrew~

I scramble, trying to find a way to rationalize this.

"No, that can't be true. You know Rayah, what if she was drunk?" I say.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

"It doesn't matter," I look at him, "She admitted it. She - "

My voice cracks and I bury my face in my arms, pulling my knees up to my chest.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl