z

Young Writers Society

Dry Bones Tavern

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:15 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"thats what i'm planning to do if they cooperate, if not, i might have to turn to violence" she glared at the bandits

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:24 am
View Likes
Shady says...

"Hand over your wealth if you don't want no trouble," the bandit snarled. "Jewelry, money, weapons. Whatever. In the bag." He shoved a burlap sack at her.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:26 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"you don't seem to want to cooperate, then let it be that way" she appeared behind the bandit in a flash kicking him to the left side of the tavern, away from the hostages "i shall not shed blood unless need be"

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:29 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sarah screamed. This was the opposite of good. The crazy lady was going to get everyone else killed by attacking the bandits like that. They were definitely not going to take kindly to that and it would be a fight and Sarah was going to be helpless. She wasn't going to be able to defend herself. Maybe her grandmother had a point about not going to taverns with potentially dangerous people.

She tried to hide the tears threatening to fall at her realization.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:32 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she looked at Sarah and gave her a handkerchief "if your not fond with fights, cover your eyes with this, i do not intend to hurt any of the hostages, don't worry and calm down" she then walked over to the bandit

4145 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:41 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sarah shook her head, taking the handkerchief with a grateful smile. "Thank you but you're going to force them to attack the hostages. You can't be everywhere at once and some of us aren't so great at defending ourselves. "
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:45 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she smirks and looks over at Sarah "oh, honey, i'm a well-known assassin, i've killed about 300 bandits that take hostages, some people think of me as a bad person, but truly, i'm a good person, i would never hurt an innocent person" she looked back at the bandits with a glare

4145 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:52 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sarah shook her head sadly, feeling the tears starting to come now. There was no hope. She would just have to wait and hope she was still alive when the dust settled.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:56 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she sighed "this is quite bothersome, i only came here for a meal, i didn't think i was going to have to work today, but i guess its for the better and these people value they're lives, you bandits have caused such a scene that i have to stop" she looked at the lead bandit

935 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:42 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

"You better stop," he snarled, drawing himself up and brandishing his sword threateningly. Four other bandits whirled around on her, raising their weapons as well. The woman with a bow stayed well out of arm's reach and trained her arrow on the assassin, ready to shoot her if she disobeyed again. "Sit down."

He was quiet for a moment, seeming to weigh his options. Rek silently pled to whatever god may exist and be listening that Acacia would listen.

"You say you're well known, eh?" he said after a moment, looking at her. "Well enough someone would pay a ransom, eh?" He looked back at Luke. "You got any paper in here? A pencil?"

[they/he]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:54 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Luke took a deep breath, fighting back at least five scathing insults. "Of course, we have paper." They opened a drawer by the register, pulling out a notepad and a little cup of assorted writing utensils. "Pick your poison."

They glanced at the woman with the crossbow. "That wasn't a threat. None of them are poisonous."
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:05 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"hm, i would result to blood shed but, how about we take this outside an leave these people alone, you expect me to obey, go ahead, shoot the arrow and see where your head rolls..." she was mad at this point and glared at the woman "i suggest if you bandits value your lives to step out of this tavern and let these people go before i do result to violence...i don't need to pay a ransom, i can just do it by force to be rid of you insufferable bandits...but for now, its not the right moment, i'll comply, but i won't sit down" she smirked and leaned against the wall "nor will i hand over my weapons.."

935 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:35 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

The head bandit grunted and rolled his eyes, but reached for the notepad and pencil. He looked at Luke. "What's your name, sweetheart? And your Daddy's name?"

[they/he]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:42 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

“Lucille Edwin.” Luke leaned against the counter. “But no one who has been in this tavern for longer than two minutes calls me that.” They tapped the name tag that clearly stated “Luke” in her mom’s beautiful print. “My dad’s Nathaniel Edwin.”
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

27 Reviews

Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:43 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she stayed quiet at this point still upset she couldn't do anything yet but she had to wait for the right moment, she looked around the tavern, she never knew how well built this place was until this exact scenario and all she came here for was a meal, she sighed in slight annoyance

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca