z

Young Writers Society

Squire Dakushau's Log

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:21 am
View Likes
Dakushau says...

Greetings Knights! For a time I have pondered over the notion of getting into the act of reviewing within the realm of YWS more frequently and I have thus decided that I would like to become a part of this glorious company of knights. I have decided that I shall not utilize past reviews for my own benefit, but shall thus write ten new reviews for my acceptance as a Knight of the Green Room. I hope to become a part of this knighthood soon enough.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.